The ergonomic design of our innovative hip seat ensures that your baby’s hips are always in the optimal “M” sitting position, with knees even at hip level. Parents' are kept comfortable, too, thanks to wide waistband providing full lumbar support. Offers 6 different carry options, multiple safety features and extra storage space for yours and your baby's essentials.
- Hip Seat
- Double Shoulder
- Head Cover
- ERGONOMIC SWISS DESIGN: Our padded hip seat was designed to be ergonomic for baby’s hips, ,encouraging a natural sitting position with baby's thighs at hip level to promote healthy hip development.
- NO MORE BACKACHES: The hip seat offers maximum comfort and alleviates back pain for the parent, as it absorbs and redistributes the weight of your baby to the seat, with the extra wide (5.5 inches) adjustable waist belt providing full lumbar support and extendable to 59” in length. This is equivalent to men’s pant size 40/ women’s waist size 16".
- 4 UNIQUE CARRY POSITIONS: You can comfortably hold your baby in four separate carry positions. The newborn hold (from birth), side carry (4m and up), facing in (4m and up) or facing out (4m and up).
- GROWS WITH BABY: Our hip seat carrier can support your baby from newborn to 4 years old or up to 44 pounds.
- VERSATILE ALL IN ONE CARRIER: Our hip seat can be used as a standalone, strapless carrier or with our single shoulder or double shoulder attachments, with a built in zipper and two front buckles to best suit your carry style. Single shoulder attachment sold separately. Double shoulder sold as our HIPSTER Plus.
- BUILT-IN STORAGE: This carrier features a large, zippered storage pocket under the hip seat (holds up to 6 diapers), a side phone pocket, and a toy or key ring. All the storage of a small diaper bag.
- SIDE PHONE POCKET
- PREMIUM YKK ZIPPERS & KEY OR TOY LOOP
How does the hip seat ensure correct hip positioning?
The hip seat ensures the baby's hips are in the correct “M position” by keeping the thighs supported at hip level so the thigh bone stays inside the hip socket.
How big is the storage under the hip seat?
You can fit 6 diapers (pampers size 2).
How do I wash this carrier?
Machine wash with cold water in a gentle cycle. Lay flat to air dry, do not tumble dry. For light cleaning, simply wipe clean with a damp towel.
Built in Seat Storage. Storage under hip seat fits 6 diapers.
Front Panel Pocket
Wide Waist Belt. Ideal for extra Lumbar Support, our belt measures at 5.5” wide.
Padded Shoulder Straps
Dual Way Adjustable Shoulder Straps
Side Phone Pocket
Neck Buckle Padding
Safety loop for waist buckle
Temperature control: A removable panel reveals a mesh lining for breathability.
Detachable Hip Seat. The ergonomic hipseat provides the ideal M positioning for baby's hips and can be used as a stand alone seat.
Great baby carrier
We got the Hipster Plus baby carrier and are using it while doing everything from walks to chores around the house. It’s easy to put on and adjust and it’s very comfortable to wear. Also, it’s well designed and constructed. We recommend this baby carrier highly.
Best carrier I own
I have bought multiple carriers over the past few months after having my son and the Hipster Plus is by far mine and my husband’s favorite! My son already weighs 20lbs at 5 months, it’s exhausting carrying him around all day, but this carrier has made such a difference! He loves using it as a hip seat and facing outwards and I love that I can actually carrier him around with out my arms and back breaking! This carrier has it all, I tell all my new mom friends to get it!
Twin mama must!
I’m a mom of almost 2 year old twins and we use this carrier constantly! There always seems to be at least one twin needing extra loves and snuggles - the hip seat makes it so easy to scoop them up while continuing to have a free hand. I take them hiking by myself a lot and tandem carry and love this carrier for the same reason!
I originally purchased a MiaMily baby carrier almost five years ago to use with my son. It was the fourth carrier I had purchased because I didn’t like the other ones. I can honestly say this was the best! Both my son and I were comfortable. I had no back pain. Now that I’m pregnant with my second I purchased another one to use (I gave my first one away to a friend). This is one of the best purchases I have made!
A lifesaver carrier
I bought my first MiaMily baby carrier back in 2019 when my daughter was just 2 months old!! I have had back problems since pregnancy, so this helped me so much!!! My daughter is now 3 years old, and we still use it for walks and hikes! It is also the best thing for traveling!!!!! I can carry so much more items, and if I need to get to my gate faster, j can run! We live in Kodiak, an island in Alaska, and it takes almost a day to travel to the lower 48, so having this carrier helped us a lot with our traveling! The best part is, it doesn't hurt my back! It actually supports my back! This is worth it and seriously has been a lifesaver for us!