With this bundle, you can starting carrying your baby from birth til 4 years old!
What’s included in this bundle
- HIPSTER™ Plus Baby Carrier
- Infant Insert
Find the perfect carry position for every stage and activity
The HIPSTER™ Plus has a detachable hip seat so you can carry your baby with just the standalone hip seat, featuring a complete storage compartment, full lumbar support, and a hip healthy seat for your baby - the HIPSTER™ Plus makes no sacrifices when you're on the go!
- Built in storage to fit both yours and your baby’s essentials
- Signature hip seat design, ergonomic for baby’s hips
- Full waist belt for ultimate lumbar support, more comfort for wearer
- Storage under hip seat can fit up to 6 diapers, side phone pocket
- Optional removal of the double shoulder top, creating a standalone hip seat
- M positioning for baby's hips
- ergonomic forward facing
- wide waist belt (5.5 inches) for extra lumbar support
- padded shoulders straps
- removable front panel for temperature control
- breathable mesh lining
- approved by the International hip dysplasia institute
- detachable hip seat
- storage under hip seat fits 6 diapers
- side phone pocket and front panel pocket
- free head cover included
- start wearing your newborn with infant insert
- add 3 carry positions with single shoulder attachment
How does the hip seat ensure correct hip positioning?
The hip seat ensures the baby's hips are in the correct “M position” by keeping the thighs supported at hip level so the thigh bone stays inside the hip socket.
Is the HIPSTER™ Plus breathable?
HIPSTER™ Plus carrier has a removable panel that unzips to cool off your baby.
How do you remove the double shoulders from the hip seat?
The double shoulders are attached to the hipseat via a zipper and two buckles for extra safety.
Do I need an infant insert?
Infant insert is only used with the double shoulder attachments. We recommend using an infant insert until the baby has strong head and neck support which is usually around 4 months old.
How big is the storage under the hip seat?
You can fit 6 diapers (pampers size 2).
How do I wash this carrier?
Machine wash with cold water in a gentle cycle. Lay flat to air dry, do not tumble dry. For light cleaning, simply wipe clean with a damp towel.