We have created new category in a traditional market that hasn’t seen any product evolution in the past decade. Our unique 3D hip seat absorbs the weight of your baby so you will feel significantly less pressure on your back and shoulders, this allows you to carry your baby close to you for a longer period of times effortlessly.
The focus of proper hip positioning is keeping the thighs supported at hip level (M position) so the thigh bone stays inside the hip socket. Our hip seat ensures baby’s thighs are fully supported at hip level at all times in all 9 carry positions. It’s impossible to wear your baby the wrong way.
Our 3D hip seat ensures that the baby’s hips are always in the proper “M” position for healthy hip development, so it is safe to forward-face carry in all our carriers. We recommend forward facing at 6 months old when your baby has good head and neck control and developmentally ready to explore the world around them.
It’s definitely possible to use our carriers when pregnant. It’s actually very helpful as the hip eat support your child's weight and the high waist belt relieves the pressure on your back but since every pregnancy is different, we recommend you first consult with your doctor.
HIPSTER™ PLUS and HIPSTER™ Smart has a full waist belt and is fully adjustable for all body types. The waist belt can fit a waist of 130 cm. With the extender belt (sold separately), it can fit up to 180 cm. We like to call our extender belt the “waist slimmer” as the high waist band is very flattering.
* There is a built in seat belt for children but please note that this is not a toy and only one child should be seated at a time.
* There are no brakes on this suitcase and should only be used on a flat surface.
* We do not advise that children under 24 months should sit on the suitcase or for it to be used when the luggage is empty or on escalators or stairwells.
* The luggage must be closed on the back shell before opening and never put your hands under the back seat.
* It can support up to ~220 lbs, including the case and items inside.
We love supporting lending libraries and are happy to offer an opportunity for your members to try out our carrier. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: name of the lending library, location, number of members, and if you have a website or a Facebook group.
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.