The ergonomic design of our innovative hip seat ensures that your baby’s hips are always in the optimal “M” sitting position, with knees even at hip level. Parents' are kept comfortable, too, thanks to wide waistband providing full lumbar support. Offers 6 different carry options, multiple safety features and extra storage space for yours and your baby's essentials.
- Hip Seat
- Double Shoulder
- Head Cover
- ERGONOMIC SWISS DESIGN: Our padded hip seat was designed to be ergonomic for baby’s hips, ,encouraging a natural sitting position with baby's thighs at hip level to promote healthy hip development.
- NO MORE BACKACHES: The hip seat offers maximum comfort and alleviates back pain for the parent, as it absorbs and redistributes the weight of your baby to the seat, with the extra wide (5.5 inches) adjustable waist belt providing full lumbar support and extendable to 59” in length. This is equivalent to men’s pant size 40/ women’s waist size 16".
- 4 UNIQUE CARRY POSITIONS: You can comfortably hold your baby in four separate carry positions. The newborn hold (from birth), side carry (4m and up), facing in (4m and up) or facing out (4m and up).
- GROWS WITH BABY: Our hip seat carrier can support your baby from newborn to 4 years old or up to 44 pounds.
- VERSATILE ALL IN ONE CARRIER: Our hip seat can be used as a standalone, strapless carrier or with our single shoulder or double shoulder attachments, with a built in zipper and two front buckles to best suit your carry style. Single shoulder attachment sold separately. Double shoulder sold as our HIPSTER Plus.
- BUILT-IN STORAGE: This carrier features a large, zippered storage pocket under the hip seat (holds up to 6 diapers), a side phone pocket, and a toy or key ring. All the storage of a small diaper bag.
- SIDE PHONE POCKET
- PREMIUM YKK ZIPPERS & KEY OR TOY LOOP
How does the hip seat ensure correct hip positioning?
The hip seat ensures the baby's hips are in the correct “M position” by keeping the thighs supported at hip level so the thigh bone stays inside the hip socket.
How big is the storage under the hip seat?
You can fit 6 diapers (pampers size 2).
How do I wash this carrier?
Machine wash with cold water in a gentle cycle. Lay flat to air dry, do not tumble dry. For light cleaning, simply wipe clean with a damp towel.
Built in Seat Storage. Storage under hip seat fits 6 diapers.
Front Panel Pocket
Wide Waist Belt. Ideal for extra Lumbar Support, our belt measures at 5.5” wide.
Padded Shoulder Straps
Dual Way Adjustable Shoulder Straps
Side Phone Pocket
Neck Buckle Padding
Safety loop for waist buckle
Temperature control: A removable panel reveals a mesh lining for breathability.
Detachable Hip Seat. The ergonomic hipseat provides the ideal M positioning for baby's hips and can be used as a stand alone seat.
I originally purchased a MiaMily baby carrier almost five years ago to use with my son. It was the fourth carrier I had purchased because I didn’t like the other ones. I can honestly say this was the best! Both my son and I were comfortable. I had no back pain. Now that I’m pregnant with my second I purchased another one to use (I gave my first one away to a friend). This is one of the best purchases I have made!
A lifesaver carrier
I bought my first MiaMily baby carrier back in 2019 when my daughter was just 2 months old!! I have had back problems since pregnancy, so this helped me so much!!! My daughter is now 3 years old, and we still use it for walks and hikes! It is also the best thing for traveling!!!!! I can carry so much more items, and if I need to get to my gate faster, j can run! We live in Kodiak, an island in Alaska, and it takes almost a day to travel to the lower 48, so having this carrier helped us a lot with our traveling! The best part is, it doesn't hurt my back! It actually supports my back! This is worth it and seriously has been a lifesaver for us!
I recommend to everyone I know!
Hands down, the best and most practical baby carrier I’ve worn & used. Miamily Hipster is durable, lightweight, and most of all, comfortable — not just for my kids, but for ME. The convenience of the Hipster and all it’s features leaves me worry-free when traveling, going on adventures or taking a cruise with my baby. If I could 5 stars, I would!
Confortable and beautiful
I just got the hipster plus after searching several options because of back pain. It’s way more confortable then others I tried before and it looks very nice! It’s also ergonomic and I feel that my baby is comfortable when he sits looking forward.
I felt the difference right away! I love the support it gives me and how comfortable it is. I use it at church all the time while I'm worshiping and my son loves being in it! It's been a lifesaver, especially for my wrist.