- ERGONOMIC SWISS DESIGN: Our padded hip seat was designed to be ergonomic for baby’s hips, ,encouraging a natural sitting position with baby's thighs at hip level to promote healthy hip development.
- NO MORE BACKACHES: The hip seat offers maximum comfort and alleviates back pain for the parent, as it absorbs and redistributes the weight of your baby to the seat, with the extra wide (5.5 inches) adjustable waist belt providing full lumbar support and extendable to 59” in length. This is equivalent to men’s pant size 40/ women’s waist size 16".
- 4 UNIQUE CARRY POSITIONS: You can comfortably hold your baby in four separate carry positions. The newborn hold (from birth), side carry (4m and up), facing in (4m and up) or facing out (4m and up).
- GROWS WITH BABY: Our hip seat carrier can support your baby from newborn to 4 years old or up to 44 pounds.
- VERSATILE ALL IN ONE CARRIER: Our hip seat can be used as a standalone, strapless carrier or with our single shoulder or double shoulder attachments, with a built in zipper and two front buckles to best suit your carry style. Single shoulder attachment sold separately. Double shoulder sold as our HIPSTER Plus.
- BUILT-IN STORAGE: This carrier features a large, zippered storage pocket under the hip seat (holds up to 6 diapers), a side phone pocket, and a toy or key ring. All the storage of a small diaper bag.
- SIDE PHONE POCKET
- PREMIUM YKK ZIPPERS & KEY OR TOY LOOP
How does the hip seat ensure correct hip positioning?
The hip seat ensures the baby's hips are in the correct “M position” by keeping the thighs supported at hip level so the thigh bone stays inside the hip socket.
How big is the storage under the hip seat?
You can fit 6 diapers (pampers size 2).
How do I wash this carrier?
Machine wash with cold water in a gentle cycle. Lay flat to air dry, do not tumble dry. For light cleaning, simply wipe clean with a damp towel.
Built in Seat Storage. Storage under hip seat fits 6 diapers.
Front Panel Pocket
Wide Waist Belt. Ideal for extra Lumbar Support, our belt measures at 5.5” wide.
Padded Shoulder Straps
Dual Way Adjustable Shoulder Straps
Side Phone Pocket
Neck Buckle Padding
Safety loop for waist buckle
Temperature control: A removable panel reveals a mesh lining for breathability.
Detachable Hip Seat. The ergonomic hipseat provides the ideal M positioning for baby's hips and can be used as a stand alone seat.
Great when used correctly. First time I used the carrier as a hip/side carrier I hurt my back for 2 days and I realized I had kept my baby straight while I angled my myself. - huge mistake. But once I consciously kept my back straight it worked wonders. Really enjoy how i can use it as a multiple ways. Instructions say the tighter the better but it works better for me slightly loose while using the full carrier. I first bought the babybjorn (the design is sleek) but I like how the Mia takes the weight off my shoulders and rests it on my hips - feels way better.
Loved this carrier so much
With my first child, I had purchased a different carrier but found it to be very uncomfortable and my daughter didn't enjoy being in it. So when I became pregnant with my second I knew I wanted something different. In my research I found the Miami and I'm so glad I did. Wish I'd had it for my first child. I even loved it so much, when my cousin found out she was expecting I bought one for her.
Parents and baby love it!
This is exactly what we were looking for. A carrier with a real seat and storage. We had tried a different top brand of carrier but prefer this one.
The best baby carrier!
We absolutely love our baby carrier!! Its so comfy at puts no pressure on your back! My little boy seems so happy and content in it which proves how comfy it is! There is many ways to wear it so you are bound to find a way to wear it that you love. We regularly use ours for shopping trips so that we dont have to keep dragging the pram in and out of the car. Its been a lifesaver!
super comfortable, best carrier
i tried many carriers, but this one is the only one my six month old daughter loves to be in. and for me it is the only one that doesn’t hurt my back, because the weight is more on the hips.. when my daughter won’t fall sleep by herself, i put her in the carrier and she would fall asleep in 5 minutes. the only drawback is that the velcro fastener is super loud to open, so i can’t take off the carrier when i put her out of the carrier in to the bed. but instead need to go quite far away, so i don’t wake her up again.